Before viewing the Invasive Species Map you must agree to the following:
In choosing to use this site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to comply with all of the conditions of use as set out below
- To use this site, add to or edit data, or display or download maps, users must acquire a single user or association identification
- Information on this site has been posted with the intent that it be readily available for public, non-commercial use.
- It is the responsibility of the user to adhere to all municipal, provincial, and federal acts, regulations and laws such as but not
limited to privacy and freedom of information, patent, copyright, proprietary, and intellectual property rights.
This responsibility extends to any function of the website including but not limited to, the adding and editing any data and the downloading, use and distribution of maps.
- The weed inventory information, mapping display function, subdirectories and links presented on this site are made available
in good faith. The information is provided solely on the basis that users will be responsible for making their own assessment of the
usefulness, accuracy and reliability of the information.
- Information may be changed or updated without notice. The information contained on this site may not reflect
- The data information and related graphics are not legal documents and users should not represent them as such.
- The Canadian Rural Economy Research Lab (C-RERL) nor its employer, partners,
collaborators, agents, or contributors shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death, howsoever
caused, arising from the use or reliance on any information or data (including incomplete, out-of-date, wrong, inaccurate or misleading
information or data) expressed or implied on this website, links or subdirectories.
- C-RERL makes no warranty, guarantee, and representation, expressed or implied, or assumes
any legal liability for the correctness, accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Furthermore,
C-RERL will not be engaged in providing advice or comments on the information.
- External links are provided solely for the userís convenience. Links to external servers do not imply any official endorsement or
imply sponsorship or recommendation by C-RERL, its employer, partners, collaborators, agents, or contributors.
Click here for help with the map display.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to print out maps, you MUST disable any pop-up blockers that are running on your web browser.